It has long been a man's strength (potency) equated the ability to be a father and to continue the race, which was considered a great blessing, gift of nature. Currently the word potency takes a broader meaning — not only to be a father, but also to satisfy a woman. Usually, the word potency only applies to men and their sexuality. For male potency is a necessary criterion of a full sexual life. However, what is this potency? Why is it necessary and what affects it.
What is the potency
The meaning of the word potency is the ability to perform some action, to create, to perform, to produce. Power and ability are synonyms of potency.
In sexology in the narrow sense of male potency is the ability of men to perform the reproductive function.
Is characterized by:
- ability to ejaculation and sperm quality;
- erectile function and speed of its manifestation;
- duration of the sexual contact;
- the ability to satisfy and please a woman.
What is the potency in a broad sense is the ability to sexual life. This is a man's ability to be a father, the Potency of men should not be equated with frequency of sexual contacts, opportunities, sex drive, erection. All these concepts are not synonymous, but are the only parts of this concept.
The component parts of male potency are:
- Libido – desire of man to woman.
- Erection hardening and a significant increase in penis volume due to the rush of blood and filling it the corpora cavernosa. an Erection is responsible for the ability to conduct intercourse.
- The functionality of the sperm, which means that their speed and quality for procreation.
Each component of potency depends on a number of factors. So, sex drive depends on hormone testosterone. Testosterone is a male hormone produced by testicles and adrenal cortex, takes an active part in the development of sperm and is responsible for their qualitative improvement. Testosterone can also affect men's mood and resistance against stress and depression. Takes a big role in the process of burning fat and maintaining muscle mass.
Testosterone synthesis is directly related to age, environment, and lifestyle and nutrition. In addition, the male libido is influenced by emotional state, which depends on the environment and resistance to negative influences from outside.
Testosterone is synthesized actively in the process of sexual maturation. Peak concentrations in the blood accounts for 25-30 years. After starting its gradual decline.
On erectile function effect of age, the younger the man, the better the cardiovascular system, providing blood flow to the penis. On erection affect weight and accumulated fat, which negatively affects all organs. Plays an important role and negative impact to the environment.
The greatest impact on an erection is mens health. Inflammatory processes of infectious or bacterial origin, affecting the genitourinary system that may cause temporary or permanent disappearance of erection.
Good potency has a beneficial effect on the whole organism, in particular, regular sex improves blood flow and rejuvenate the body.
Opposite to the notion of potency in men is impotence – the inability to satisfy sexual needs. Impotence is the inability to get and maintain an erection, premature ejaculation, lack of satisfaction from sexual intercourse. Impotence is associated with impaired blood flow and poor blood flow to the penile tissues.
Potency in men depends on such components as:
- Temperament and genetic predisposition, male power and energy inherent nature and hereditary.
- Heart disease and blood vessels. Malfunction of this important system of the body leads to insufficient blood flow to the penis.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Disruptions of the hormonal and diabetes lead to insufficient synthesis of hormones, necessary to maintain potency at a good level or its complete disappearance.
- Being overweight is the cause of the synthesis of a large number of female hormones and the insufficient number of men. The lack of male hormones leads to a decrease in attraction to the opposite sex. Excess weight creates stress for the cardiovascular system and interferes with freedom of movement.
- Age. The older a man is, the less of the hormone testosterone his body produces. Also men are more likely to develop various diseases that negatively affect potency.
- Malignant tumors that affect the organs of the cardiovascular or nervous system.
- Unstable psycho-emotional status of men, leads to a decrease in libido and desire. Causes are stress, depression, anxiety, fear, excitement.
- Bad habits: abuse of alcohol-containing products, tobacco Smoking, use of narcotic drugs.
How to preserve potency
To always been strong potency should know all about potency, including ways to maintain it:
- In order to maintain male power need to rethink your diet and limit the use of a large number of fried, spicy and salty. Products in the daily diet should be useful and contain all the necessary minerals and vitamins. For men, it is important eating foods rich in zinc, selenium, vitamins E, C and b: nuts, dairy, seafood, meat low-fat varieties, fresh vegetables and fruits, greens.
- Get rid of the extra pounds that interfere with the normal operation of the body and reduce male sexuality.
- Lead an active lifestyle doing special exercises to improve potency. The complex of exercises includes the workout of the pubic-coccygeal muscles, which increases blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- To unsubscribe from alcohol abuse and Smoking. To avoid stressful situations, worries, worries. Sleep eight hours a day.
Male potency is the ability and the desire of men to have sexual contact, which also affects reproductive function. To maintain men's health is important to know what potency, what it depends on and how to support it. Powerful potency depends on many factors and is a consequence of a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.