Most believe that the revolution in men's sexuality happened after the invention of the super-tools that improve
However, for centuries among different peoples existed and is less expensive, but proven ways to increase potency.
12 recipes for male power in different parts of the world and from different eras
- Know-how of the Kama Sutra. Before the night of love the ancient Hindus recommended to eat a mixture of rice, boiled in milk, with a passer eggs, fried onions and honey.
- The Secret Of Avicenna. The great Central Asian the doctor of XI century in his "Canon of medicine" recommended that to enhance potency to use in your diet nettle, nutmeg, honey, pepper, and rooster testicles.
- The diet of the samurai. Japan has long been known that the potency of men increases with the inclusion in the diet of grated radish. This dish is definitely included in the diet of the samurai, who were supposed to be at the top not only in combat. In recent years, Japanese scientists have discovered the same properties of beets.
- The French drink. Henry IV, known for their bed exploits, invented for the stimulation of the special drink: a mixture of cognac with egg yolk. Equally famous in its kind, Madame de Pompadour every morning drink a Cup of chocolate with celery. Casanova in his memoirs, left a mention of the fact that very effective to eat chocolate with nuts.
- Papal sauce. The name given to a medieval drink to maintain potency. It includes the following ingredients: chopped ham, onion, carrot, celery, parsley in white wine with chicken broth, seasoned with garlic, cloves, lemon peel. You need to fry the pre-cooked chunks of celery root, adding a mixture of butter and flour in a broth, quail eggs and nutmeg.
- Recipes of herbalists. Handwritten herbalists, common in Russia, in different types of impotence recommended infusion of herbs and flowers periwinkle, decoctions of roots parsnip, roots of asparagus officinalis, Orchis galeam-afferentem and broadleaf trees, lungwort infusion, decoction of tubers Liubka duo adversus, plantain bloshnogo, infusion of herbs thyme and sage. The effectiveness of all these herbal products and others like them, is questionable, however, grounds for refusal of them. However, the use of poisonous plants, such as anemones forest, is also recommended for this purpose, is extremely dangerous.
- The will of the ancient Romans. Pliny the Elder wrote about the auspicious and miraculous effect on the potency of pink bow. The Romans used to activate libido almost all sharp herbal ingredients: onion, garlic, red and black pepper. Today doctors believe that if they are not counter-indicated in diseases of the stomach and kidneys, they, of course, can be used. The mechanism of action is partially General activation of metabolism, and partly from irritation of the urinary tract.
- African tree. In Cameroon growing the so-called "uoluptatum tree" yojimbo, or yohimbe, the bark of which, as it turned out, contains the alkaloid yohimbine promoting erections. He warns angustans the effect of hormones on receptors in the blood vessels of the penis, which as a result relaxes and fills with blood. Also has a stimulating effect as libido is also increasing. Yohimbine has many side effects, especially for people with heart disease.
- Spanish bugs. In Europe in the Middle ages it was quite common to use Spanish fly (more – Spanish bugs) containing the lytta, which is very irritating substance to the skin and blood vessels. Now the use of lytta with medical purposes is prohibited.
- Vine of the Incas. Peruvian drug "Cat's claw", used to maintain potency, is an extract of Liana Uncaria renowned as. It is designed for treatment of prostatitis, but effective and impotence. In the majority of cases only one of the prostatitis treatment is enough to restore sexual dysfunction. Although some drugs intended for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, can reduce the potency because they contain substances that block the action of testosterone.
- Secrets of the Siberian and far Eastern forests. In first place among the plants growing in this area and used to stimulate, of course, is ginseng. For a long time, its mysterious root, similar to the little man, was valued at its weight in gold. Locations were kept locals secret, and the collection of roots was associated with legends and magical rites. Often these legends are in fact just the ancient misconceptions, however, when applied to a ginseng of all methods of modern science he affirmed their dignity. Main active the beginning of this plant is highlighted and scientifically proven that they possess high efficiency and extremely low toxicity. In contrast to other known stimulants, these substances cause a toning effect, which is characterized by long-lasting activating effect. It is proved that the ginseng extract has already in small doses, increases efficiency the healthy people 25%. The action of the drug is most effective in sexual disorders caused by stressful factors.
- Siberian ginseng is a natural substitute ginseng, not inferior, and according to some even superior to him. Similar properties has the devil of the family Araliaceae. Schisandra chinensis has not only restorative, but also stimulating effect. However, lemongrass is not recommended to take before bed, its stimulating effect will last all night. In addition, it is contraindicated in ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, disorders of heart activity and increase blood pressure.
- The aralia is a greater stimulant than lemongrass, but the araliya and more toxic. Apply tincture 10-20 drops in the first half of the day. Rhodiola rosea (Golden root) is applied in the form of liquid extract 5-10 drops 1-2 times a day. Contraindicated in the presence of excitation and increase in blood pressure. Safflower leuzea (maral root) can also have a positive effect on potency. A stimulating dose of 40 drops liquid extract, tonic – 20-30 drops with the advent of the effect on the 5-6th day of admission.
- Pantocrinum liquid extract neokostenelyh horns of young deer. The most indicated for loss of libido in women in the premenopausal and menopausal period. Apply 45 drops 2 times a day. The effect occurs within 6-8 days and reaches a maximum at 3-4 weeks. Frequent repeated courses reduce the effectiveness of treatment.
- The power of Pomerania. Living by the sea peoples, do not have exotic, used very simple techniques for the maintenance of male power in the diet must be more fresh meat and fish. In addition to the essential amino acids in meat contain b vitamins, iron and stimulating extractives. Fish them less rich, but it contains phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and in marine fish, the iodine, molybdenum, copper and zinc – all essential to the potency of components.