However, not every folk wisdom is an axiom. In respect of alcohol and the potency of this statement is too superficial. Consider how alcohol affects the potency.
Why alcohol reduces a man's strength?
In both the male and female body are the hormones responsible for libido in men — testosterone in women — estrogen. When hormones are produced in sufficient quantity the man's behavior and his ability to perform full sexual intercourse, are in the normal range.
However, there are several factors which influenced the dose of the synthesized testosterone and reduced male body loses the ability to fully sex. One of the main reasons that can destroy a normal sex life and cause of impotence is alcohol. While many misled by the initial positive effect of taking alcoholic beverages.
In small doses (1 glass of red wine) alcohol is cleaved and removed by the liver in about 1.5 hours. When the dose of alcohol increases, the body is not able to cope with the inhibitory and toxic effect of ethanol. With large quantities entering the body of alcohol in the liver begins to produce a toxin that destroys testosterone. On the other hand, alcohol inhibits the breakdown of estrogen.
Important! If small doses of alcohol have a positive effect on libido and level of sexual life, large amounts of alcohol, especially the ever-increasing (and exactly what happens in most cases), can destroy the sensitivity of the penis men and the ability to fully conceive.
The effect of beer on the potency
Contrary to popular belief, beer affects the potency of men solely negative. And the reason for this is not even a huge amount of drink that can absorb his fans under the guise of a small amount of alcohol. When cooking any beer, even non alcoholic, a mandatory ingredient is the hops. It is a source of phytoestrogens — the female hormones of vegetable origin.
The amount of these substances in beer 100 times greater than the dose produced by the female body hormone, and in 3 l of beverage contains a provision to estrogen, which are able to produce the woman's body for a year. Nevertheless, 0.3 mg hormone, synthesized by the female body is a day, let a woman live up to its image. Not surprisingly, the effect of beer on men reduces their masculinity and even superficially a fan of this beverage begins to cause Association with the female body. In addition, the abuse of beer causes problems with metabolism, resulting in:
- fatty degeneration of the liver;
- muscle atrophy;
- infertility and feminization.
The consequences of alcoholism for men
The negative impact of alcohol on the potency is not the only consequence of alcohol abuse. The main danger of alcohol addiction in gradually developing symptoms. Often insight comes when it can be hard to fix anything.
In addition to reducing the quality of sexual life, men have problems physical:
- Gastritis will often be an acute gastric ulcer. The first sign of the disease — pain occurring in the Central part of the abdomen just above the navel;
- Hypertension or high blood pressure. When combined with vascular pathology dramatically increases the risk of stroke;
- Liver disease: cirrhosis, fibrosis, alcoholic steatosis. Overloaded with toxins the body can not cope with the load and starts to collapse under the action of poisons;
- Destabilization of the immune system that occurs due to the constant increased load on the immune system as a result of alcohol poisoning. As a result, dramatically increases the likelihood of not only SARS or respiratory diseases, but also serious pathologies such as tuberculosis or emphysema;
- Ischemia or heart failure, occurs against a background of increasing slagging vessels and major arteries as a result of constant intoxication.
Important! In addition to the purely physical ailments, at different stages of alcoholism can cause psychological problems: delusions of persecution, pathological jealousy, hallucinations, encephalopathy (a disorder in the brain, which may result in paralysis), dementia (mental decline).
Recovery methods potency
If you decide to do your sexual health, then first you need to understand that alcohol and potency are not compatible. The first step to the restoration of male power after a long-dragging (even just beer) should be a complete rejection of alcoholic beverages. After, you should obtain a competent opinion of a specialist about their health. Do not interfere, and the opinion of several doctors: andrologist, urologist, sexologist. You will get not only expert assistance, but also ensure the absence of pathological conditions of the genital organs. In case of detection of such, will be able to start treatment at the earliest stage.
Doctors are available to consult on the possibility of using one of popular methods:
- Honey and walnuts. The ingredients are mixed in equal proportions, the resulting mixture is taken three times a day after meal, 1 tbsp the Course of treatment — up to 30 days;
- Bath with Bay leaves, it is recommended to do before bedtime for 15 minutes To enhance the effect, you can add a decoction of chamomile.
Specialist will provide comprehensive information about the effectiveness of it in your case, specially designed for this medication.
The effectiveness of these funds can vary from 10-75%, however, their use is most likely to be disposable in nature. Besides using reserve forces of the body these drugs increase the load on other organs and systems, so a doctor's consultation is required.
In addition, there are a number of products that can enhance erections with constant use:
- fish and seafood;
- red meat (lean);
- eggs, nuts, honey;
- greens, fruits, vegetables;
- pumpkin seeds, dried apricots, figs.
In case of refusal from alcohol, to restore potency should also be deleted from the menu of sausage, potatoes, pasta, rice, energy and soda.
For those who doubt, does alcohol and sex, you should consider a few things:
- up to 28% of the participants of sexual acts committed under the influence of alcohol, I can't remember the face of his partner;
- alcohol increases libido only the beginning, subsequently alcohol reduces the sensitivity and slows down the sexual act;
- sex under the influence of alcohol is often unprotected.