Vitamins for men – organic substances that support the strength and vitality of a strong half of mankind. The modern pace of life, unhealthy diet, frequent stress, poor environment lead to the depletion of nutrients in the body. As a result, after 35 years, the man abruptly begins to lose shape, deteriorating immune system, reduced potency.
For recuperation, it is recommended to pay attention to vitamin and mineral supplements and diet, which should dominate healthy foods (vegetables, fruits, greens, cereals, dairy products).
Features choice supplements for men
In fact, for the weak and the strong half of humanity to feel healthy, full of vitality, we need the same vitamin complexes, but in different proportions. Because well-developed muscles, large body, intense physical exertion the male body needs to gain larger amounts of nutrients than women.
Theoretically, to obtain the necessary vitamins, micro - and macronutrients from food. However, in this case to eat more than two and a half pounds of meat (B1, PP, B6), marine fish (D, iodine), fresh apples (C), Cassis (C), red pepper (S), kilogram of cheese (calcium), half a kilo of fresh salad leaves (B9, carotene) and drink two liters of milk (B2, B12), which is problematic. Today is so eat right one.
Fried, fatty, preservatives, flavor enhancers, ketchup, mayonnaise is the usual food for the modern man. And regular snacks in a hurry, stress, overwork undermine the health of men. To fill the shortage of nutrients can help vitamin-mineral complexes.
- Composition. Before purchasing supplements read the label. In synthetic drugs, the daily dosage of nutrients can cover from 50% to 100% of the needs of the body. If every day the menu includes dairy products, fresh vegetables, fruits it is recommended to buy vitamin complexes, containing half or most (80 %) of the daily dosage of nutrients. When an unbalanced diet give preference to formulations that covers 100% daily requirement of nutrients. However, such drugs will be much more expensive. Don't be afraid of an overdose. Excess vitamins will be removed by the body naturally.
- Consider the lifestyle and age. The need of the male body in the vitamins and minerals increases when performing heavy physical work, active sports, after 40 years. To maintain the health and well-being, resting only on healthy diet is very difficult.
- Iron you don't need. Unlike women, the mineral in large quantities (more than 10 milligrams per day) is harmful, it causes a tremor that worsens the cardiovascular system, increases the risk of myocardial infarction. Therefore, choose dietary supplements containing minimal amounts of iron.
- More testosterone. According to experts, hormone in the male body under the influence of selenium, vitamin E and increases the reproductive function, prevents the development of prostate problems, improves sperm quality, helps to conceive healthy offspring. For "activation" of testosterone production buy drugs, which include the daily dose of selenium and vitamin E.
Before buying vitamin-mineral complex pay attention to the shelf life of the product. Do not buy expired food additives. Be sure to look at the packaging of the complex, it must be intact (no visible damage). In addition, in order to avoid buying fakes, ensure that the instructions specified a country of origin, the official importer (if any) with contact telephone numbers.
Vitamins for men
Consider what nutrients have the greatest value in a man's life. The daily requirement is relevant to representatives of a strong half of mankind in the period from 20 to 40 years.
|Name||The average daily need milligrams|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||7|
|Folic acid (B9)||0,4|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||100|
|Essential fatty acids (F)||1000|
|Nicotinic acid (PP)||25|
The need for vitamins increases with:
- intense sports activities (especially in the period of muscle mass);
- performing heavy physical labor;
- decrease in potency;
- planning pregnancy;
- the age of 40 and more;
- the weakening of the immune system;
- Hypo - and avitaminosis;
- diseases of the digestive tract, when disturbed absorption of nutrients in the stomach/intestine;
- enhanced mental work;
- lack of insolation;
- burns, trauma;
- infectious, purulent-inflammatory diseases;
- after surgery;
- monotonous, unbalanced diet;
- the abuse of alcohol;
- the chronic fatigue syndrome.
In these cases, the human body is under stress and maintain vitality it begins to break down all the nutrients with cosmic speed. If to make up for him not enough of a particular element, the man of deteriorating health, decreases performance, disturbed sleep, reduced resistance to adverse environmental factors (infection, intoxication, heat, cold), there is an imbalance of hormonal activity, the function of internal secretion. With a significant deficit developing diseases: scurvy, rickets and osteoporosis, pellagra, beriberi.
Vitamins for potency
Every man wants to be the best for their women, therefore, carefully examines the intimate life "on the shelves". However, genitals do not always obey the request, the reason for this reduction in potency. With this problem men face at different ages: young, Mature, elderly.
The causes of reduction in potency depending on the nature of sexual dysfunction. Temporary disruption, usually caused by extreme intoxication, stress, depression, nervous stress, overwork, lack of sleep. Constantly reduced potency is a consequence of doing a sedentary lifestyle, diseases of the reproductive organs (prostatitis, urethritis), an unbalanced diet, the use of narcotics, tobacco, substances.
To restore erection requires a complex effect on the body: drugs, psychological advice, proper daily routine (work-rest), massage, exercises.
Remember, the key to sexual health of men remains an active lifestyle and proper nutrition.
Vitamins and minerals to increase potency:
- Ascorbic acid (C). Improves patency of blood vessels, making them more elastic. It is important for tissue filling of the penis with blood. In addition, vitamin C inhibits the formation of carcinogens that cause diseases of the prostate, improves the production of hormones involved in hematopoiesis.
- Cholecalciferol (D). Stimulates the production of testosterone, which increases the potency, libido.
- Tocopherol (E). This is the most essential vitamin for guys. He is involved in the formation of sperm, enhances libido. Lack of tocopherol in the male body causes muscle weakness, indifference to sex, reduces the number of red blood cells provokes accumulation of fat.
- B vitamins Increase testosterone synthesis, reduced energy metabolism, protect the liver, improve the heart, nervous system.
- Zinc. The building blocks of testosterone. Without this trace element molecule of the sex hormone not generated. The result can be traced to dependence – there is no zinc, no is produced by testosterone, lack of potency and libido. Trace element enhances sperm motility and increases the chance of conception.
- Selenium. Increases semen quality, which is especially important for men who treat infertility. Selenium regulates the sexual organs, involved in the synthesis of testosterone.
Get a dose of vitamins, micro - and macronutrients to improve the potency in two ways: food or vitamin complexes, nutritional supplements.
Vitamins when planning pregnancy
About the health of the crumbs need to take care not only of the mother, and both parents, prior to conception. Pregnancy planning is an important task, which reflect not all. The man responsible for X-chromosome that determines the sex of a baby.
The physical state of the father depends 50% of health of Chad.
Start preparing to conceive doctors recommend at least six months before the expected date. During this period, both spouses must undergo a medical examination, to abandon bad habits, to normalize their eating. Upon detection of health problems is mandatory to treated.
At the planning stage of pregnancy, prospective parents should take vitamins, in order not to deprive the child's body of nutrients.
Why drink nutrients a man?
Many spouses mistakenly believe that the "pre" period to focus on your health should only be a woman, because she will bear the baby. But it is not. Often the conception is due to sexual dysfunction in men. In addition, pathology of the health of the father are passed on little crumbs.
What vitamins and in what dosage to drink the man when planning a pregnancy, determined by the physician.
What to pay attention?
- Vitamin B9. Oxygenates the blood, involved in laying the nervous system of the baby, reduces the number of defective sperm, contain the wrong set of chromosomes.
- Vitamin a Affects the formation of bones, eyes, lungs, heart, kidney in the embryo stage.
- Vitamin C Promotes iron absorption, provides a stable genetic information.
- Vitamin F (Omega-3, 6, 9). Facilitates the process of conception, is necessary for the maturation of healthy sperm cells.
- Vitamin e Fights against radicals formed in the male body, has a protective effect on cells.
In addition, to complete the formation, increasing the amount, increasing the mobility of gametes and improve the quality of the sperm, which contributes to the conception, it is recommended to take vitamin complexes containing zinc and selenium.